We understand that life can be busy, and starting a course is a commitment. However, we want to assure you that our program is designed to help you overcome this common concern. Here's how we support your commitment:
- Structured Milestones: The course is structured with clear milestones and checkpoints. Each module is designed to build on the previous one, providing a sense of progress and accomplishment. This makes it easier to stay motivated and track your journey.
- Accountability Huddles: To help you stay on track as well as create A sense of community, you will be part of a small group or huddle. Each week you will be responsible to encourage, support and motivate each other or even work together. This can help you to stay committed to your goals with this course.
- Expert Guidance: Every course is led by experienced professionals, who understand the challenges of maintaining commitment. They offer guidance and strategies to help you overcome obstacles to build a consistent practice.
- Flexible Learning: We recognise that life can be unpredictable. The course is designed to be flexible, allowing you to revisit and review content whenever it's convenient for you. Even if you need to take a break, you can pick up where you left off without feeling left behind.
- Positive Outcomes: By completing the course, you'll gain valuable tools and techniques to manage anxiety and depression effectively. Focusing on the potential benefits and improvements that these tools can make to your mental well-being, can be a great motivator.
Remember, your well-being is a priority, and we're here to support you every step of the way. The fear of not completing the course is a common concern, but with the structure, accountability, community, and resources we offer, you'll have the tools and motivation to stay committed and achieve your well-being goals.
Registration is available on our website. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click here for the sign-up form.
- Fill out your personal details.
- You will be asked for basic contact information and your credit card payment. We require full payment at the time of registration and all tuition is billed in GBP. Be sure to check with your bank or credit card company, as your financial institution may charge a foreign transaction fee.
There are no prerequisites. Courses are open to everyone who is over 18 years of age. All courses are conducted in English. Video lectures include English subtitles and there is an option to slow down, pause, or replay lectures for better retention.
Ultimately the effectiveness of this course will largely depend on your willingness to transform. In addition to that, effectiveness is crucial to us and forms the basis of all of the education we provide. Our unique approach to well-being i.e. one that focuses on not just mental health but physical health, social health, and emotional health. This integrated approach to well-being ensures a holistic approach since all areas of our health are interdependent and it would be wrong to focus on one area without focusing on the others.
As well as the above, we have specifically introduced a live 1-hour group session at the end of each module with the trainer to ensure that each preceding module has been fully understood and all the practices taught have been embedded before the content for the next module is released. This constant evaluation ensures all participants in the course will get the most out of it.
I am so confident that the practices in this course work when they are implemented correctly. And if they don’t work within 60 days of taking the courses I will happily give you a full refund.