Health and Well-being Coaching for Business
- Posted by wellness
What we do
At Wellness for Life, we instill a culture of well-being within the workplace, by first coaching mentors, leaders and managers. When beliefs are filtered from leaders and senior managers to their teams, they can cultivate trust and strengthen the connection between them. Sustainable transformation can then occur within an organisation’s culture.
We believe that all businesses begin with their people. The healthier the staff, the better placed the business is to thrive and succeed. Investing in an employee’s mental, emotional, social and physical health contributes towards a well-balanced workforce.
Furthermore, recognising the connection between the mind and body helps to understand how feelings, thoughts, beliefs and attitudes can positively or negatively impact biological functioning. The ability to manage the mind and emotions nourishes and supports a healthy body, which in turn can empower employers and employees to live a happy life, at work and home.
How we do it
An initial in-depth audit and assessment provide us with a clear understanding of an individual business’s unique requirements. From here, we can chart a plan to address specific needs and deliverables.
Wellness for Life’s health and well-being programmes are comprehensive in scope and can include a combination of, or all of the following:
- Physical stress release classes, meditations and visualisations
- Nutrition and sleep coaching
- Self-care techniques
- Communication strategies for an empathetic and empowering manner
- Introduction of kindness, gratitude and vulnerability into work ethics
How you benefit
Feeling well is good but feeling on top of the world is preferable. Thankfully, with the help of our programmes, it’s also realistic and achievable. Our coaching is proven to help employees and employers:
- Improve mental health, physical posture and emotional resilience at work
- Optimise performance by developing an awareness of work-life balance
- Reduce absenteeism – fewer sick days equals increased productivity
- Increase presenteeism – allowing maximum focus on and engagement with the task at hand
- Manage anxiety through consistent and transparent communication
- Develop a healthy attitude towards stress, preventing exhaustion and burnout