Who We are
Wellness for Life exists to help people and organisations prioritise well-being, so they can live their purpose and reach their potential. Our bespoke wellness solutions adopt a comprehensive approach to well-being that cultivates a healthy, authentic relationship with oneself and with others. We empower people to grow and thrive personally, at work, in education and in all areas of life.
Our expertly designed well-being training includes in person and remote courses, coaching, workshops, wellness events and retreats. The effective, practical, easy-to-grasp tools and techniques that we share, cultivate a strong sense of identity, support personal development and enhance self-management and (self) leadership. Developing resiliency is required to navigate adversity and challenges of everyday life, to live a fulfilled, joyous and healthy life.
Wellness for Life was established from Yoga for Life, which was set up in 2005. Since then, our focus has evolved from physical health to a 360°approach to well-being. We adopt a four-pronged, integrated strategy addressing mental, emotional, social and physical health. In our opinion, one is not separate from the other. It is the awareness of this interconnectivity and acute sense of self that drives potential.
Well-being is a state of existence, which consists of more than just our physical body. By recognising and balancing all aspects of ourselves, we can create true, sustainable well-being and positive behavioural change.
– Being aware of how thoughts, attitudes, beliefs and mindsets create our judgements, outcomes and ultimately our reality
– Becoming mentally agile by being curious and open to new ideas
– Harnessing the power of creative and innovative thinking
– Recognising and identifying emotions and reactive habits to formulate responsive behaviours
– Fostering emotional intelligence
– Developing self-confidence and a strong sense of self
– Optimising physical health through sleep, exercise, nutrition, rest and relaxation
– Managing stress and stress related conditions
– Creating healthy behaviours and habits
– Connecting and relating to others through empowering communication
– Establishing and maintaining healthy boundaries
– Cultivating the behaviour to manage different social conditions
Meet those who make it happen
Wellness for Life has over 25 years of experience in well-being training, life coaching, and practices in mindfulness, resilience, and physical stress release.
Mindy TaglienteFounder / Creator of Well Beings
With over 25 years of experience in the Wellness Industry, Mindy is a Life Coach and Well-being Strategist. Her expertise lies in the design...
Sanjit DhanjalCo-Founder / Head of Sales
Sanjit is a dedicated sales and business development professional who manages the sales function for Wellness for Life
Julie DixonWellness and Yoga Practitioner
Passionate about sharing her wealth of experience in wellness, Julie’s expertise in Yoga includes traditional Chinese Medicine, meditation and myofascial release for re
Kate BaldwinKinesiologist / Mindfulness Practitioner
Kate helps people of all ages to combat chronic health issues and anxiety. Her training includes the mindfulness in schools project, counselling, Applied Physiology...
Ryan GrimesMeditation and Mindfulness Practitioner
Ryan’s dedication to his own mindfulness and mediation practice combined with his corporate background, is what makes helps him to transform the live of...
We Help You
Our training and tailor-made programmes make growth and transformation achievable and sustainable for both organisations and indoviduals